Sunday, February 16, 2014

Soggy Pizza

Whelp, Sunday night.  The weekend is offically over.  Boo.  Well, I guess for some tomorrow is still a weekend day since it's a government holiday.  Not in this household.  But that's okay, because we took most of Vday off running errands.  LOL


E Breakfast:  I had what was left of the oatmeal I made the other day and 2 turkey links.  I drank some coffee with unsweetened almond milk.


S Lunch:  I had 2 cheesy chicken enchiladas and a salad that had shredded lettuce, guacamole, FF sour cream, salsa, tomatoes, and RF ranch.
Recycled pic, but you get the idea.


S Snack:  Tried out a new kind of Atkins bar.  I loved it!  It was a lot like a Payday bar.  I love those things.  I have to admit I'm loving that the Atkins products basically fit the criteria of the plan and give me a treat when I want one!


S Supper:  I used a Joseph's pita, olive oil, pizza sauce, shredded cheese, turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives to make a pizza.  I even googled "crispy pita pizzas," and it said olive oil was a must for a crispy crust because it creates a barrier between the pita and the sauce.  Well, whatever, I still had a soggy-ish pizza.  Major bummer!  The chocolate concoction, I must admit, didn't impress me as I had hoped.  Double bummer!  Lol  My real-life friend Stephanie, at Keeping Up with the Joneses emailed me the link to the recipe.  In my opinion, it was just too Greek yogurt-y... or something.  I dunno.  I hated it, but then I added more Truvia and about a teaspoon of natural peanut butter and I was able to eat it.  It was definitely filling, and others may love it.  One of my daughters is asking me to make it for her one day. 
You should def check out Steph's blog because she has SUCH a cute baby girl and takes great pics of her.  She is also super crafty and makes things that don't look like four kids tried to help her make it.  Not that that has ever happened to me.  :)


And that's my day.  I am extremely sleepy, so I'm hoping to turn in very soon!  Hope everyone is ready for the upcoming work week.  It was BEAUTIFUL here today.  I loved it!